Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onbin's custum jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeratuel
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Onbin's custum jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:00 pm

Name: Kaiyougan Activate
Type: Doujutsu
Description: This jutsu activates the Kaiyougan once activated the users pupils turn a light blue. The user can then see the water in all objects and able to tell about how much water is in something.

Name: Mizu Buki
Type: Ninjutsu, Water
Description: Onbin focuses chakra into his palm. Water around his hand starts to be drawn in his hand. The chakra acts as a curcuit going throug

Last edited by Zeratuel on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
Onbin's custum jutsus Left_bar_bleue60/60Onbin's custum jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:23 am

*No need for chakra usage i didn't request it, the reason i didn't request it is because i've already worked out a chakra cost system depending on the jutsu's rank. Please remove your chakra usage from here and from all the jutsu on your character application.

*Your character doesnt even know Doujutsu, therefore can't perform any.

*Please use our template when creating jutsu in future.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:
Onbin's custum jutsus Left_bar_bleue60/60Onbin's custum jutsus Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:26 am

Um, this is just a random note. But the Doujutsu is part of his bloodline? I think that's the correct word, since this character doesn't have a Clan only a special ability. So, um, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:34 am

Then shouldnt it be with his Kekkei Genkai, if not then it's perhaps a abillity his character will later learn which in that case would make it a Doujutsu but his characters only an academy student and wouldnt be able to advance his KG even before he'd started RP'ing. Sorry for the lack of explanation earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 am

That makes much more sense. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Zeratuel
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:07 am

I think if it would be better if I have it that he really didn't know the full potential of his power just know something happened when he signed the scroll. You know like hidden potential.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:12 am

I'll need to know it's full potential to approve it. Information on it's stage's and it's full potential.
Back to top Go down
Zeratuel
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:01 pm

I think that will be it's true power really it's suppose to be a lower tier ability
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:51 pm

Alright, i think this has been looked over enough, thank you for the explanations. Approved! xD woohoo//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onbin's custum jutsus   Onbin's custum jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onbin's custum jutsus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinchuuriki Warfare :: Village Council :: Creation Area-
Jump to: