Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Next Great Country?

Go down 
4 posters

Next Great Country To Open?
Water Country - Hidden Mist Village
The Next Great Country? I_vote_lcap25%The Next Great Country? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Earth Country - Hidden Rock Village
The Next Great Country? I_vote_lcap38%The Next Great Country? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village
The Next Great Country? I_vote_lcap0%The Next Great Country? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wind Country - Hidden Sand Village
The Next Great Country? I_vote_lcap37%The Next Great Country? I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
The Next Great Country? Left_bar_bleue60/60The Next Great Country? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Next Great Country? Empty
PostSubject: The Next Great Country?   The Next Great Country? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Basicly we want you guys to pick the next great country to open up for role playing in, obviously the country with the most votes will open when we feel the it's time. The choice of which village is up to you...
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Kongouseki Law
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kongouseki Law

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character Profile
Chakra:
The Next Great Country? Left_bar_bleue480/480The Next Great Country? Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great Country?   The Next Great Country? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 pm

its gotta be sand the great one is from there.... (garaa for all those who dont know)
Back to top Go down
Akiro Hakusan
Kage
Kage
Akiro Hakusan

Number of posts : 53

Character Profile
Chakra:
The Next Great Country? Left_bar_bleue960/960The Next Great Country? Empty_bar_bleue  (960/960)

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great Country?   The Next Great Country? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:38 am

Nah it should be Iwa so that we can get some action in Konoha.....like having a war,everybody likes a good old massacre right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Kongouseki Law
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kongouseki Law

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character Profile
Chakra:
The Next Great Country? Left_bar_bleue480/480The Next Great Country? Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great Country?   The Next Great Country? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 am

oh yes but you can go war with anyone you want been as you are hokage you give the order they will follow im sure of it
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127

Character Profile
Chakra:
The Next Great Country? Left_bar_bleue60/60The Next Great Country? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great Country?   The Next Great Country? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:40 pm

We can sort out the war/battle idea when we gain some more members, it'll make things intresting when it come's to the rp fights. Leaf Vs Rain Vs Demon Vs whichever new country is decided xD
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Anaerau
Oni
Oni
Anaerau

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great Country?   The Next Great Country? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 am

Demon will just easily overkill ya all :p nah jking were peaceful (except some little exceptions,like the Kykage Very Happy) anyways voted for Hidden Mist, pretty chilly out there, and we demons would like to make a little pact with out neighbors :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Great Country?   The Next Great Country? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Great Country?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinchuuriki Warfare :: Social Area :: Naruto Discussion-
Jump to: