Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)

Go down 
+3
Sakon
Kamatari
Tsukai Ohayo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character Profile
Chakra:
General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Left_bar_bleue30/30General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:11 pm

Tsukai quietly entered the room and sat in the middle of the left side of the room. He stared blankly out the window, waiting as other students came in.
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:
General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Left_bar_bleue60/60General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:24 pm

Kamatari walked in, noting the slightly serious air the classroom seemed to have. She sighed to herself, it looked like this class would be boring. Kamatari walked over to a desk up front and sat down.

She sighed again when she noticed that there was only one other student. And that the teacher was missing. Already her day was beginning to look dull. If she had been back in Ame she knew that it wouldn't be like this.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character Profile
Chakra:
General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Left_bar_bleue480/480General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Sakon walk into the class room and look around. There was only two Student in so far, he sigh a little as he was to the front of the room and turn to look at everybody and turn to the blackboard and begin to write on it, It read "Sakon Aburame" and under it read "Welcome to General Ninja Tactics" as the wrote the last part turn to the few that was there "OK My name it Sakon Aburame and I will the standing in as your teacher for a few days" as he walk to the desk and sat down "let wait for the others the get here before we begin, Feel free to ask anything in the mean time if you must"
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:
General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Left_bar_bleue60/60General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Kamatari watched the older shinobi as he wrote on the board. So they weren't even going to get a real teacher? Man. Oh well, there wasn't much she could do about it. Kamatari sunk lower in her seat and tried to wait patiently for the other students.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Just then the door sharply slid open making a snapping sound as it conected with the wooden stop latch on the opposite end of the doorway. A smug young man came walking into the room, attemping to look macho by sucking in his stomach.
" Whats up Sensei!? Did you i miss much.. " Asked the young student in a rather annoying voice, atleast everyone else in the class found it annoying.
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Kamatari watched as Jou-kun entered the room. Good, not she wouldn't be so bored. Maybe the sensei would finally say something! She straightened up in her seat, brushing some of her hair back behind her ear and started paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:
General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Left_bar_bleue480/480General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Sakon was leaning back in his chair thinking about how they had talk him into being a sub for the Academy Student. His though was busted when a new kid enter the room, this one seem to be more hyper then the others, "No you haven't miss anything class was just starting" he said as he stood up. Sakon begin to look around [i]not many in today... oh well make my job earlier I guess" he though "OK I guess we will just begin with those that are here now" said walking around the desk holding up a piece of paper "I have here a list of ever Jutsus that each of you know, I want you all to write a paper..." he said stopping to think "OK the paper is on you, you are out on a mission and the mission is to find a bandit that had been attacking Traver on the road, when you find the bandit you must bring him back alive. Now the Bandit know no Ninjutsu, but he is a former Samurai. You must tell me how you would go about finding the bandit and how you would defeat him. You can begin when ready"
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Kamatari settled down and grabbed a piece of paper. Tactics weren't really something she was good at, but she had to try. To bad this wasn't a group activity she mumbled to herself. She grabbed a pen and started brainstorming.

Okay, so she needed to find a bandit/samurai that had been attacking travelers and capture him. That wouldn't be all that hard.

Kamatari started writing.

'First I would look at the road where the bandit was said to have been attacking. Once I knew the general layout I would Henge into a normal looking traveler, probably an old woman since that would seem like an easier target. Then I would start along the road, paying attention to my surroundings. I would try to act as feeble as possible, but also like I had something worth stealing. Hopefully the bandit would attack me, and then I would fight him. Since he's a Samurai he shouldn't know all that much about shinobi skills, especially Genjutsu. So I would try and use my Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu and if successful I would either knock him out or time him up while he was under the effects of my Genjutsu. If he managed to avoid the Genjutsu or break out I would use Sakura Fukumen in conjunction with Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu to get away from him incase he attacked, since I would be unable to fight against someone with samurai skills without risking serious bodily harm, but the clones and petals should also confuse him. Then I would attack from afar, with kunai and shuriken until he was incapacitated. Not aiming for anything vital.

I would continue to keep an eye on my surroundings in case he has allies, and I would tie him up after defeating him. I would take his weapons and either throw them away or keep them on me. Then I would bring him back to Konoha, either through force or if he is unconscious I would carry/drag him depending on his weight. I would Henge into an ANBU member so that people would think twice about stopping me while I returned as a precation.
'

Kamatari reread her plan and decided that there wasn't much else she could add. She looked around before raising her hand and saying, not all that quietly, "I'm done!"
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Sakon walk over the the girl desk and pick up the paper and walk back to his desk. Leaning against it he begin to read the paper. After sever minter he put the paper down and looked up "everything look good to me, very to the point, I like it. you cover your self very good, I would say this is a past on this paper" said with a smile

((I wont say just yet if you pass the class because I'm not sure if that all they want me to do with the Student))
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Kamatari nodded happily. Then she realized that she had nothing to do while she was waiting for the others to finish. Kamatari fished out a piece of paper and began doodling random pictures.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character Profile
Chakra:
General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Left_bar_bleue30/30General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Tsukai glanced over once he hearded the door open, and another student walking in. He turned his head back out the window as the sensei started talking. Shortly after the door opened with a loud creaking noise, as another student entered. Tsukai's body sent sharp jolts through his body. He whipped around to the direction the door was in. "Can you keep it down please?!?" He turned back in his desk and started on the assignment the sensei gave.

Tsukai wrote his name on the paper and thought a bit before he began to write. I would first assess the situation, seeing if any Travlers are still in the area. Next I would focus on my opponent, once I see that anyone not involved in the fight is safe. I then would see what action my opponent would preform and counter it, if they perform no attack, I would attack myself. Once the target is defeated after the battle, would bring the target back to the village.

Tsukai went through and made sure it was good. He didn't want his first assignment to be bad. He sighed and held out the paper for sensei to collect.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:35 am

joukai scratched the side of his head with his pencil while he thought about his answer, often enough he would just scribble something down or maybe just draw a picture. At this point tho looking around the class at everyone so serious he thought he may aswel get it over with. He attempted to take a peek at what Kamatari had written but her elbow blocked his view.
' Looks like i'm doing this one myself..' Just as he thought so he let out a sigh of boredom then began to write.

I'd go to the samurai's last known location and ask questions to gather information, maybe even attempt to get into an 'Adult Inn'. Once i belive i have enough knowledge of his character i'd begin tracking/searching for him. After i'd located him i'd make sure to use my academy skills to remian hidden and follow him until a time when i could immobalise him. (Perhaps a dart just above the right ear where the brain controls the bodys nerve's) I would then take any valuble belongings and attempt to determin his point of origin, after doing so i would tie him up. Once i was sure he couldnt escape i would message the village with the current situation and location then watchover the samurai while waiting for back up.

As Joukai finished he sat back confident on his seat placing his hands behind his head then closed his eyes waiting for approval.
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Number of posts : 50

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:33 am

Kairai burst through the door.
"Sorry I'm late!" he said as he nearly fell over entering the room. Looking around, he saw that their sensei's name was Aburame Sakon.
Kairai walked over to an empty desk next to Kamatari and saw everyone writing something. Confused, he opened up an eye on the side of his neck, which looked at Kamatari.
"Hey," whispered to her, "what're we supposed to be doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:09 am

Kamatari looked over at the new kid and eeped, he had an eye on his neck!

"That's so cool!" Kamatari leaned forward to look at him better, poking him on the shoulder. Suddenly remembering his query she added absentmindedly, "We're writing what we'd do if we were supposed to capture a samurai/bandit person who had been attacking travelers without killing him. And then bring him back to the Village or something."
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:41 am

"Ah, cool," he said to himself as he closed his third eye and began to think. After a minute, he began to write:

I would most likely head to the samurai's last known location and ask questions. After gathering some information, I would find a road close to where he was last seen. I would cut some strong branches off of the nearby trees, and assemble them into a sort of large cage with an open bottom. Positioning it above a spot on the road I selected, I would have it hanging from a tall tree by a string that goes over the branch and down to the ground, allowing for it to fall when the line is cut. in the dirt directly underneath the cage, I would bury the bottom of the cage and, attatched to the top of it, a net woven from wire. I would make it so that the corners would be exremely long, then wrap it over a branch and tie it to the opposte corners on the top of the cage, so when the cage falls, the net wraps around the person. After completing that, I would use Henge no jutsu and turn into an old man, while stuffing my pack full of my things, to make it look like I have a lot of valuable things. I would just patrol that section, looking as feeble as possible, until the samurai attacks me. I would then lure him onto the net, then pull out a kunai, and cut the wire that held the net and cage in place. I would reach into the net and grab his sword and other weapons before tying the top and bottom of the cage together with wire. Once that is done, I would add some makeshift wheels to the bottom of the cgae and wheel my prisoner back t the Leaf Village.

Kairai read over his plan one last time before getting up and putting it on the sensei's desk and going back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:02 am

Sakon walk around picking up everybody paper , he begin reading over them as he walk back to his desk hmm some of thoes are very good he thought him self as he read the last paper. He then stood up and walk to the fornt of the class and look at everybody once before he begin to talk "(coff) Ok I have read over everybody paper and I will now give the name of those who have pass: Joukai... Kamatari... Kairai.... and Tsukai. You are all now closer too becomeing true ninja" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:04 am

Kamatari grinned as she jumped out of her seat.

"See Jou-kun! We're awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:14 am

Kairai smiled as he heard his name called. He was happier now, and hoped that he could get through his other classes to become a genin.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 am

Kiza walked in the classroom with his hands in his pockets and a serious look on his face. He looked around before taking an empty seat in the middle of the classroom.
'Let's just get this over wth now.' Kiza thought to himself as he waited for instructions from the academy instructor.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:27 am

Sakon turn to the new kid kinder making a face, but decited to not to worry about it "your late" he said as he walk over to the kid "take out some paper and write a paper about you, you are out on a mission and the mission is to find a bandit that had been attacking Traver on the road, when you find the bandit you must bring him back alive. Now the Bandit know no Ninjutsu, but he is a former Samurai. You must tell me how you would go about finding the bandit and how you would defeat him. You can begin now"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:47 am

Kiza disregarded the comment about him being late and pulled out the piece of paper. He started on the paper write away.

I would first go to the location where the bandit was known to be attacking travelers. After I was there I would take off my ninja headband so he wouldn't be alerted of me being a ninja and set up a trap, seeing as how the bandit was a former samurai and he could have greatly surpassed myself in fighting skills. The trap would be some thin clear wire wrapped around a few trees nearby with me standing in the middle acting like a helpless little child. Once the samurai would run into the wire not seeing it, the wire would unwrap itself from around the trees and tie around him. Kiza would then run over and make a knot on the wire trapping him, seeing as how the mission was to take him back alive. Having now captured him Kiza would pick him up and quickly travel back to the Hokage and report the ninja to him.

Kiza raised his hand ready to have his paper inspected by the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:55 am

Sakon walk over the Kiza and pick up the paper, but instead of walking back he sat on the desk beside Kiza "like see....good...good...ok...." said as he read the paper then got up and walk back to the front of the room and wrote on a price of paper on his desk then look up "OK Kiza Hyuuga you have.... also pass"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 pm

A grin grew across Kiza's face. He was now one step closer to becoming a true ninja and one step closer to avenging his father as well. He stood up, putting his hands back in his pockets and walking out the door one the way to his next class.

~Topic Exit~
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Someone knocked on the door. Before anyone even had the chance to answer the knock however, the door flew open and an energetic young girl walked into the classroom. "Sorry I'm late", she said with a loud but happy voice as she closed the door behind her and looked through the room with her large, blue, sparkeling eyes. "What did I miss?", she continued as she looked at the writing students and the Sensei standing with a piece of paper in his hand. An essay! Awww, she hated those thing. Ah well, what had to be done, had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Sakon look over letting his head drop once more, but this time stopping himself from sighing. "another late one and this one Hyper. Oh well" he said to himself. he then look over at the girl "please take a set and begin on the Essay" he said as he walk over to the blackboard and begin to write "the Essay is about you, you are out on a mission and the mission is to find a bandit that had been attacking Traver on the road, when you find the bandit you must bring him back alive. Now the Bandit know no Ninjutsu, but he is a former Samurai. You must tell me how you would go about finding the bandit and how you would defeat him." he said as he wrote it on the board "should have done this in the first place" said talking to himself "you may begin now umm..." said looking at a some paper "Yuno, right"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)   General Ninja Tactics. (Room one) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Ninja Tactics. (Room one)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next