Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Practice. (Room Two)

Go down 
+3
Sakon
Joukai Sanpo
Kamatari
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue480/480Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:26 am

Sakon jump in the air moving his body just so the kunai miss his body, landing back on the ground he smile as the turn back to see Tsukai useing a follow up attack with shuriken. Sakon raise his hand up to both Shuriken and look as those too small clouds appear in front of both hands stoping the shuriken in mid-air, the cloud was infact his insects. "very good Tsukai. very good follow up on that attack and I belive I seen all I need to see for now" said with a grin "I besure to put in my report about your weapon training and since" he then walk back over to the other students "ok who want to go next"
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:27 am

Kamatari sidled over to the others, trying to subtly hide behind them without drawing the teachers attention. She really didn't want to fight. Maybe putting it off a bit would be good. Maybe he'd choose the other kid with prior weapon training. Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:29 am

Tsukai grinned a bit when sensei said that but it soon turned back into a frown. He put his hands in his pockets and walked over to where the other kids were.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue480/480Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:37 am

Sakon walk around looking at everybody "well if no one want to come now, then I will just have to pick myself. In the end everything is just the same." he said as the rembber that the one kid who said he had weapon training. Sakon walk over to the rack the worte somthing down then looking back at the kids again "anyone..." said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:42 am

Kamatari stopped moving, trying even harder not to draw attention to herself. Although, seeing as she was the only girl and there were only four of them not including the sensei she figured that she had a slim to none chance in her undertaking.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai Ohayo
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:42 am

Tsukai was now sitting with the other kids. He looked up into the sky and just watched the clouds fly by. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:51 am

Sakon sigh letting his head drop a little "OK then...." he said as he look at the pice of paper "Kamatari, your up" he called out "it said here you know a few jutsus and that you are ratter good with Genjutsu, but beside the Basie you have no other real weapon training. That's OK if there something you would like to learn tell me now or later and I will put it my report, OK"
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:53 am

Kamatari slumped her shoulder but walked towards her sensei.

"I don't use weapons... Normally. They're sharp and stuff," she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"Can I just use my jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:59 am

Sakon slowly walk out the the middle of the training field and turn back to Kamatari "you use what ever you like, guess remember come at me as if you was going to kill me, got it"
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:02 am

A loud noise came from the roof. *kabunk*. A matter of seconds later, a small and hyped up girl swung her body from the roof and landed semi-perfectly at the sideline of the training field. As she moved left and right a little to find the perfect and most comfortable way to stand, she looked around and noticed the teacher was about to test another girl. Smiling she made a gesture to tell the teacher and the girl to go on with whatever they were planning to do. Then she took the large, white spear off her back and placed it in the soft soil of the training ground, allowing her to slightly lean on it in a comfortable pose. Grinning satisfied she observed the teacher and the girl, waiting for what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:05 am

Kamatari paused, kill? She wasn't all that equipped to kill someone. Sighing she wandered into the field a ways away from Sakon-sensei. When another girl joined them she ignored the commotion focusing on her task.

"Hai, Hai, sensei," she muttered. Kamatari ran through a set of hand seals calmly, focusing her chakra and then dissapeared in a rush of flower petals. While the petals were veiling Sakon-sensei's vision she retreated to a nearby tree hiding behind it. She still needed to survey him some more before attacking, but waiting in plain site was idiotic even if he wasn't going to attack her back.

~.~.~.~

Sakura Fukumen
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary/ Genjutsu
If the user comes under attack, they can use this technique to cover their escape with a torrent of flower petals. After forming the needed hand seals, the users body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract the opponent while the user escapes or hides.

OOC - Do we list jutsu every time we use them?
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:11 am

Sakon watch as the girl Disperse in the Shower of flower, he had close his eye allow the girl a little more of a upper hand and to see how she would follow up on this this one like to play it safe I see he though with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 am

Kamatari slowed her breathing and heart beat as much as she could through willpower. Her hiding place would be useless if she gave herself away too quickly. She watched Sakon-sensei carefully. She wasn't sure what she should do in this situation, normally she wasn't a head on attacker, but since she had no backup she would need to do something of the sort. Formulating a less than solid plan she decided that she would have to go with it.

Swallowing a sigh that would give her position away Kamatari ran through another set of hand seals. Before she had finished the seals she stepped out into the open and threw two kunai at her sensei. Her aim was horrible, but she figured they'd still serve their purpose. She had tried to aim them at his sides, and they were off by a large gap. She waited until one of them was close enough, already past him, and then formed the last hand sign, replacing herself with the kunai so that she was behind him. Then she lashed out with her hand, attempting to hit him in the back of the neck.

~.~.~.~

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary/ Ninjutsu
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:38 am

Sakon waited for Kama attack with his arms cross, he then heard her as she made the hand sighs but from where he was he could not see the hand sighs. He ready himself as she throw the Kunai at him, but he did not move much seeing how they was off some. this can't be her attack can it he though as the kunai flew by, but as turn back to see what Kamatari next move was, but as the kunai behind him past Kamatari replace the kunai with herself. this was unesped as sakon belly had time reach back and block the attack, as he did grab her leg hold her in the air with one hand "that was a very good move Kamatari. you almost got me there"
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:41 am

Kamatari wobbled as Sakon-sensei held her leg. She was gonna fall, she was so going to fall! Somehow, miraculously she managed to stay slightly balanced.

"Uh... Yeah. Can I get down now?"
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:45 am

Sakon Laugh alittle as he toss to the side, but in a way where it flip her around leting her land on her feet "I belive that all I need to see for now" he said as the turn back to the others "anyone want to come up before I have to pick someone"
Back to top Go down
Kamatari
Genin
Genin
Kamatari

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:48 am

Kamatari fixed her hair before walking back over to the sidelines. She checked her clothes too, making sure they were straight and everything was in order.
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Number of posts : 50

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:55 am

Kairai smailed before jumping off of his little bench, then up on top of it.
"I'm ready, sensei!" he shouted, throwing his hand into the air.
Back to top Go down
http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:59 am

Sakon as the kid jump up "OK... don't tell me... Kairai I believe. come on out here and show me what you got and remember you can use anything and everything"
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Kairai smiled as he jumped down and grabbed a few things out of his backpack, which was on the ground next to his bench, including his puppet and shuriken saws.
Kairai ran out onto the training field and bowed to Sakon-sensei before jumping back a bit. He tossed Dart into the air and performed a few handsigns.
"Kugutsu no jutsu!" he shouted as he extended his hand up towards the puppet. The puppet landed on the ground, but it landed on its feet and began to move a bit as Kairai moved his fingers.
"Say hello to Dart."
------
Name: Kugutsu no Jutsu - Art of the Puppet Master
Element: None
Description: This jutsu uses strings of chakra from the user's fingers to control puppets like marionettes. This skill is often prepared in coordination with the Body Replacement Technique so the user can quickly switch places with their puppet when necessary. Another useful quality of this skill is the fact that the puppet can take the form of another person, usually its user, allowing the user to trick their enemy into thinking they're fighting a living person.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:09 pm

"Ohh so you a puppeteer" he said as he look at the puppet "well then show me what it can do then Puppet Master"
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Kairai smirked. "Gladly."
Kairai raised his raight hand into the air and Dart's rear legs extended, acting as springs, launching him into the air. While Dart was in the air, Kairai quickly severed the chakra lines and formed some more hand seals.
"Kawarmi no jutsu!"
Kairai swaped places with Dart, who was still in the air, before using Kugutsu no jutsu again, and throwing shuriken at Sakon with his free hand from above.
-------
Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Element: None
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:19 pm

Kiza walked into the second room with his hands still in his pockets. He looked around seeing the room empty, then looking out the window seeing the others outside doing what seemed to be a battle test against the academy teacher. Kiza walked back out the class and over to the training field. Once with the others he sat quietly and awaited his turn to show what he could do in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:37 pm

Sakon smile as the Shuriken flew at him and hiting him in the head, but then burst in a cloud of smoke leaving behind a lug in Sakon place. Sakon then appear behind the puppet dark "good good"
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Kairai quickly moved his hand that controlled the puppet so that Dart turned around to face Sakon. Opening its wooden mouth, it fired off a ball of glue attatched to a string at Sakon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice. (Room Two)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinchuuriki Warfare :: RolePlaying Area :: Academy-
Jump to: