Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Practice. (Room Two)

Go down 
+3
Sakon
Joukai Sanpo
Kamatari
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue480/480Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Sakon move slighly as he reach out and kick the ball coming at him, but as he did it bursted slicking to his foot "what the? glue?"
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 pm

Kairai smirked. He had him now!
Landing in a nearby tree, he quickly threw some kunai at Sakon, while moving Dart so that he would swing Sakon to the place where the kunai would hit.
Back to top Go down
http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue480/480Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Sakon was slacking his foot trying to get the glue off as the swing pulled him off balance making him fall, as he fell he made a few hand signs "Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu" he said as the the Kunai hit him. as the kunai landed on it mark Sakon disperse into multiple crows flying around the field. "very good Kairai" a voice came from behind Kairai in the tree where Sakon was standing with a grin "I believe this is all I need to see"

Name: Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu - Crow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 40
Element: None
Description: This technique allows the user to create a clone composed of crows. The user clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain his consciousness. This allows him to speak and react while in crow form.
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:
Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Kairai smiled as he jumped out of the tree, severing the lines. He walked over to Sakon and began to scrape off the thick ball of glue that was stuck to Sakon's leg.
Balling it up again, he bowed to his sensei. "Thank you, Sakon-sensei," he said before picking up Dart and walking back over to his bench.
Back to top Go down
http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 pm

"thanks" Sakon said as Kairai help get the glue off his leg. Sakon then wrote something down on his chipborad as he walk around "ok who next "Yuno would you like to good"
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:31 am

Yuno smiled upon hearing these words. She was eager to show off her own skills in front of her fellow students and her sensei, and did not hesitate one moment to pick up her large white spear and walk up to the teacher. A safe distance away from him she took on a sturdy fighting pose in the grass of the training field and pointed her spear, Shindou, at her sensei. "I'm not going easy on you my sensei", she said as a grin appeared on her little, cute face.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:33 pm

"oh a Spear, hold on" Sakon said as he walk over to the rack and pick up a short Sword "yeah this should do" as he walk back over to where Yuno was and smile as he heard what his student said then enter a defence "I would have it no other way"
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Academy Student
Academy Student

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:04 am

Yuno nodded smiling, still holding her spear in one hand, but reaching for the pouch strapped to her leg with her other hand. With a short but effective movement of a couple of her fingers she took out a small purple ball and closed the pouch again. Still pointing her spear, Shindou, at the sensei, she lifted the hand with the purple ball up high and nodded at the sensei once again to indicate she has begun. With one powerfull movement she threw the purple ball, which appeared to be a smoke bomb, to the ground, shrouding herself in a large cloud of purple smoke. While covered by the large smokescreen, she made a swift set of handseals and created herself 4 bushins. As 3 of the bushins sped out of the cloud and headed for the jounin sensei, the real Yuno tied another smoke bomb to one of her kunai with a small piece of wire and lodged it at the sensei. The sensei now had 1 smoke-bomb kunai and 3 bushins heading after him. What would he do? Yuno did not know, but she was certain a shinobi of his level would not be fooled by a smokescreen this easily.

Technique used:
Name: Bushin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:35 am

Sakon took a step back as the smoke filled to field, he then shot out in to the smoke. as the kunai came at him, he slash it out of the air easily and the smoke seem to slow down Sakon very little as he doge the clones slashing though all three clones making them disappear. He then stop within 6 feet from Yuno, as the smoke clear they could see Sakon had it eyes close and a smile on his face "the best way to deal with smoke is to be blind" said raising his sword up "very good, what each you have"
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Academy Student
Academy Student

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:34 am

Yuno watched the sensei slicing through the clones with his eyes shut, and as she did so she realised that her single remaining clone, being nothing but a visual image, would have no effect anymore. After all the clones were not solid, meaning they have no other purpose then confuse the enemy by what he sees. Still, it bothered her that the sensei managed to slice through the clones even though he did not look. He had to have a way he could sense clones, perhaps sense their chakra? As limited as her Academy Student knowlage was, Yuno had no idea. Either way, she had a plan that might just work.

A small rock with an explosive tag attached to it was tossed out of the remains of the purple cloud Yuno and her clone were hiding in. As the rock came to a stop, Yuno made a gesture to her clone to move towards it. On top of the rock, the clone stood still. As all this happened, Yuno started to speak: "You sliced through 3 bushins with ease sensei, you did not even have to use your vision for that. Lets see if you can do the same with the real deal!". She hoped sensei would not notice the real Yuno was still hideing and aim for the clone and the direction of the voice, like he did with the other 3 clones. As soon as he reached the clone....boom....
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Sakon smile as he could hear the movement around him, he was sure his Student was wondering how he was about to attack blinded, but that would have to wait as he heard sounds of something toss as Yuno begin to talk. Sakon ready for the attack ran it to attack the last clone.
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Academy Student
Academy Student

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:27 pm

Yuno smiled as her sensei charged towards the clone. "All according to plan", she muttered smiling as she formed a single easy handseal. "Katsu", she yelled, and the explosive tag underneath the clone detonated, blowing the clone itself to smithereens and shrouding both the spot where the clone stood as well as her sensei in a large chaos of explosion, smoke and flying debris. Yuno removed her handseals and crept slightly forwards through the smoke, positioning herself somewhat closer to the spot of the impact. She tried to see a sign of her sensei. She hoped her tag-trap worked, and perhaps it even did, but she highly doubted the tag actually took out her sensei.
Back to top Go down
Sakon
Jounin
Jounin
Sakon

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:37 pm

as the smoke clear buzzing could be hear from where the explosion was. once the smoke died sakon was nowhere to be seen, other then his insect. as Yuno walk over to the spot Sakon appear behind her making a cuff to let her no he was there "very good Yuno, but next time talk as the toss the rock it will hide it better. other then that all good, you almost got me" said point at his leg that was bunt a little. "if you want to go on we can but I would say you have pass this class"
Back to top Go down
Yuno
Academy Student
Academy Student

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:06 pm

With wide open eyes Yuno stopped and looked around, facing her sensei with nothing but a slight unt in his leg. It was worth the try, she told herself as she made a gracious and honorable bow to her sensei and slowly walked back to the sideline of the training field. She could ofcourse fight on, and sheŽd love to, but there was no need to. After this exam, which she was happy to have passed, she had a whole afternoon of training ahead of her. Wasteing chakra and energy on more senseless fighting then usual would be useless. Yuno, who had now reached the sideline, sat down in the soft grass and laid down her spear next to her. She stroke the white weapon and watched its shiny surface reflect some sunrays. Its a shame she didnt have to use it once this battle, but hell. She proved to herself a good ninja is like a blade, a weapon, and cuts from more sides then one.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice. (Room Two)   Battle Practice. (Room Two) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice. (Room Two)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinchuuriki Warfare :: RolePlaying Area :: Academy-
Jump to: