Jinchuuriki Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You travel from village to village, meeting new friends, and new enemies. What would you do to become the greatest ninja? Would you betray your friends? Begin your journey now...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Profile
Chakra:
Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Left_bar_bleue30/30Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Empty
PostSubject: Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)   Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:43 am

Name of Equipment: Kunai Drills (x2)

Equipment Backgroud: After some thought, Kairai thought that, by spinning a kunai at high speeds, he could bore into a substance. Because of this, he built the Kunai Drills.

Equipment Description: Machines that look like guns, but with kunais where the barrels would be.

Equipment Effect: When the trigger is pulled, the kunai at the end spins at 300 rpm.

Name of Equipment: Helipad

Equipment Backgroud: After his fight with Kamatari, Kairai discovered that he could build a larger version of his first invention that was strong enough to lift a person into the air.

Equipment Description: A small circular device that is the size of a hubcap. It has a metal platform with holes on top and four metal blades on the bottom. It is mainly used for speed rather than stealth.

Equipment Effect: After pulling on a cord that is sticking out of the top, the user can hover 4 feet off of the ground. By shifting the user's weight, they can steer it to go forwards, backwards, left, and right.

Last edited by Kairai Boushi on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://houkouquest-rpg.allgoo.us/forum.htm
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Left_bar_bleue60/60Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)   Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 am

I don't think turtles ever 'run' lol
Plus being able to to control a huge metal puppet at academy student rank is abit over powered. Which is most equipment/jutsu and brings me back to my original creation rule that Academy students cannot create equipment or jutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Character Profile
Chakra:
Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Left_bar_bleue30/30Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)   Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Ah, okay. Then can this just be forgotten until I reach a rank high enough to actually use this? Plus, can you tell me what rank I need to be to use it?
Back to top Go down
Anaerau
Oni
Oni
Anaerau

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Character Profile
Chakra:
Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Left_bar_bleue480/480Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (480/480)

PostSubject: Re: Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)   Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:46 am

im guessing either sp. Jounin or Jounin due to metal and ... car sized :p
Back to top Go down
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)   Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Earlier today, I editted my original post, removing the puppet and exchanging it for two new items.
Back to top Go down
Joukai Sanpo
Genin
Genin
Joukai Sanpo

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character Profile
Chakra:
Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Left_bar_bleue60/60Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)   Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:30 am

I don't want to cut your creative idea's down again dude but at the moment your an academy student. When people create anything i take all sorts into consideration, for example your characters age. At his current age do you really think he'd have the knowledge and exp to build a sort of helicopter/jet pack ?

I'll allow the drill but the copter pack will have to wait alittle longer im afraid.
Back to top Go down
https://jinchuuriki-warfare.rpg-board.net
Kairai Boushi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kairai Boushi

Character Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)   Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:33 am

Joukai Sanpo wrote:
I don't want to cut your creative idea's down again dude but at the moment your an academy student. When people create anything i take all sorts into consideration, for example your characters age. At his current age do you really think he'd have the knowledge and exp to build a sort of helicopter/jet pack ?

Yes, he would have that knowledge. I was approved with that knowledge in his history. Plus, it's usually that he and hisdad work together on inventions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)   Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boushi Kairai's Equipment (pt. 2)
Page 1 of 1